Saturday, June 20, 2015

I had friends over to play last night...

Although that wasn't the intention. I invited friends over for dinner. Which meant, once again, moving Margell to the back of the table to make room.

My friends brought snacks and wine.
Dining table with snacks laid out. At the back of the table is a dolls' house miniature school.
 I provided soup and crusty rolls.
Dining table with a pot of soup, a bowl of bread rolls, butter and coriander. At the back of the table is a dolls' house miniature school.
 By the time dessert (also provided by them: I'm feeling so spoilt!) arrived, the lure of a dolls' house sitting just there was too much. Talk had turned to how my friends planned to celebrate their 13th anniversary this weekend and I flippantly suggested that they were welcome to stay at Margell again.

And suddenly they had packed their suitcases
Two modern dolls' house miniature suitcases next to a container of ice cream, on a dining table in from of a dolls' house miniature school.
 and set up a celebratory picnic...
Two modern dolls' house miniature chairs and a picnic basket full of food, on a dining table in front of a dolls' house miniature school.
Guess I have guests this weekend, then!

No comments :