Sunday, November 23, 2014

Little houses, at the markets, little houses made of clay.

This afternoon, while visiting a friend who had a stall at the Belconnen Arts Centre Christmas Market, I stumbled across a basket of tiny clay houses.
A large number of small clay houses, all jumbled together.
How could I resist, with a sign like this?
A large number of small clay houses, all jumbled together under a sign which says '$2 Buy a New House mortgage free'
 I chose my house...
A small clay house sitting on a hand in front of a container filled with others.
and took it home.

Where I'm now trying to decide if it should like with my full-sized decorations
A small clay house displayed next to a full-sized knitted cupcake.
or in my mini-world...
A small clay house displayed in a dolls' house between a kiwi figure and a portable tape deck and CD player.

1 comment :

Kristine PaperDollMiniatures said...

I love the design of the little house. The height gives it a modern feel. :)